Sunday, July 17, 2011

Fit Mama Club Week 2

It's Sunday - Fit Mama Club update day.
I started out the week strong - tons of water the first few days. Until Friday almost no soda (I did finish half a cup of Emma's soda Wednesday night since she was leaving and I was super thirsty. But it really was just a little). I ate healthier. Had a setback at the end of the week, but hopefully I'll be 100% better and able to walk and exercise again.

The breakdown:
Last Week's High - Really upped my water intake and made better food and beverage choices. Started using Sparkpeople.com again, for the first time in way too long.
Last Week's Low - Definitely spraining my foot. I hate not being able to do what I want to do!
Plan for This Week - Once my foot is better, incorportate exercise into my schedule again. I do stay fairly active at work with a lot of walking, but that isn't enough. In the meantime, keep drinking water instead of soda and eating healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment