Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fit Mama Club Week 10

I realized this morning that I forgot to post my FMC update this past Sunday!
I've also added a button in the right column that shows my progress as I update it on myfitnesspal.com. Pretty neat, huh?
Sunday morning I weighed myself when I got up. I hadn't weighed in a few days, so I was curious to see the results. At first I thought I had no change at all, but then I realized the needle was on a different line - I had lost again!

Last week's loss: Five pounds!
Total loss: 17 lbs
This week's high: Really getting a handle on what to eat, when to eat, and how much to eat. Also I'm really doing well with my water. Not always 8 full cups, but close to it - usually 7. I also am rarely drinking soda and switched to sugar-free lemonade and fruit punch at home. I order water when we eat out, also.
This week's low: Didn't get to exercise as much as I hoped, but still "snuck" some in all week by taking the stairs at work, doing some yard work, things like that.
Next week's plan: Exercise more! I've noticed I have more energy, and when that is combined with the pain relief I have from physical therapy I'm feeling good!

No comments:

Post a Comment