Monday, September 26, 2011

Catching up on the challenge!

So I got behind. We had a busy and amazing weekend (more on that later). For now, a catch-up on the missing challenge days.

Day 23: Favorite blog hop you participate in.
This one is simple - I don't. I like the idea, and I have participated before, but I just don't have the time right now! The one I do like, though, is The Mom Pledge Blog. It is moms committed to eradicating cyberbullying among the mom community. They have a monthly blog hop.

Day 24: Favorite places to shop

I love to shop :)
Target, JC Penney, NY & Company, Babies R Us, craft stores, office supply stores

Day 25: Put your iPod on shuffle and share the first ten songs
1. The Outsider - Marina and the Diamonds
2. Bonkers - Dizzee Rascal
3. S&M - Rihanna
4. Drive In, Drive Out - Dave Matthews Band
5. My Sharona - The Knack
6. Sitting Still - REM
7. Perfect Circle - REM
8. Sick of Myself - Matthew Sweet
9. The Real Thing - Gwen Stefani
10. A New Neighbor - The Whole Nine Yards soundtrack (the link isn't for the music, but to the scene in the movie where Oz and Jimmy meet. LOVE this movie!)

And that brings us to today.
Day 26: Best concert you've been to

I haven't been to many concerts. My first one ever was New Kids on the Block (I was 12, ok?) I went to a Martina McBride concert at Dollywood with a friend, Alanis Morrisette for my 18th birthday, and to a free show Lynard Skynard put on a few years back. Best of those by far was Alanis. Love her music, we had good seats, and it was a fun time.

1 comment:

  1. I loved the Ipod shuffle!! That is a great challenge- I have to go and research what a blog hop is.

    Thanks for catching up on your challenges- it was enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete