Welcome to Inspired Life! I am a mother, but this is not a "Mommyblog" by any means. Yes, I blog about my children (two girls, 12 years apart) but I also write as inspiration strikes me. Current events, women's issues, randomness, sometimes silliness.
Why the name Inspired Life? When I decided to move my writing to an independent blog from another website, I was searching for a name. I looked back on a recent post I had written and that phrase kept coming back to me. It reminds me daily of who I am and what inspires me. That tends to disappear in the daily life of work responsibilities, household responsibilities, and wife and mother responsibilities. With the reminder, I don't let responsibilities to myself get lost along the way.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 8 - Friends

Day 8: Share a picture of your friends

This is a tough one! I have friends, but not many pictures with friends! Somewhere I have some actual prints that I could scan and post, but I'm not sure where those albums are. So here are a few that I do have on my computer.

Emma and me with our friends Damian and Ala

Twitter friends at a tweet-up

College days

1 comment:

  1. I loved how you have friends from the past- from tweeter and from the present- great mix match of friends!!

    ReplyDelete