I was given the Leibster award! Thanks to Madeline at Reincarnated as a Writer for the honor. She is another participant in the A to Z challenge and is definitely worth a visit.
I'm supposed to list 11 facts about myself, and answer her questions. I'll start with the questions first, since today is the Q day.
1) How much do you like your steak cooked? (If you don't eat steak, what is your favourite equivalent?)
I seriously do not like steak. But any meat I do eat must be well-done. If I can see pink, I just cannot eat it. Ugh.
2) Tea coffee or something else? Both! Iced sweet tea (I am Southern, after all) and lots of coffee. Not plain coffee - iced, cappuccino, latte, heavily flavoured for sure.
3) How much was your first pay -packet for, and what was the job? I made $100/week working at a summer camp the summers after my senior year of high school and first year of college
4) Favourite film, and why? The Whole Nine Yards because it makes me laugh every single time. Rent, because I love it so much.
5) How long does it take you to read an average length novel? A few hours.
6) Was your school co-educational or single sex, and do you think that was the better option? All co-ed schools. And honestly, I don't think it matters either way. Kids are kids, and the peer pressure, cliques, and all the usual teenage drama will happen either way.
7) Which emotion do you feel the most easily/most often? Do you enjoy it? Happy. Stressed out. Love. Tired. I enjoy the happiness and love. I bring the tiredness on myself, and I'm accustomed to the stress. I don't enjoy it though.
8) Has anything out-of-the-ordinary wonderful ever happened to you? Can you tell us about it? Too many to list.
9) Left or right handed? Right handed
10) What's your favourite kind of holiday? A holiday with lots of togetherness and family time.
11) Do you have a pet, what is it, or if not, why not? We have two dogs, Daisy and Tucker.
Now for 11 random facts.
1. I watch too much TV.
2. But I don't get into reality TV or the competition shows.
3. I just might read too much.
4. I don't get the whole zombie apocalypse thing.
5. I try drinking lots of water during the day.
6. I definitely drink too much caffeine, though.
7. I still have no problem going to sleep.
8. I prefer dark chocolate
9. Except in Toblerone. That must be milk chocolate.
10. I've never been camping.
11. I get very nervous on bridges.