Thursday, April 18, 2013

I don't have a P post.

I had planned on writing about prejudice today, of all kinds. From the teacher in Texas whose alibi for not being a pedophile is that she would never touch a black child to everyday crap we see everywhere, including our little town. But I can't create links from my computer at work or from my phone, and if I'm going to do that post I'm going to do it properly.

Then I started thinking about other P topics. Possibilities. Parenting. Patriotism. Politics. Poop. Okay, I would have spared you the poop one. But I'm tired. I had a long day, then after dinner my teen & I went to the park and walked for exercise. And Sophie is in this clingy to mommy, not wanting to sleep phase. So I'm sitting in her room in the dark so she'll go to sleep, then I'm going to bed. I'll try to come up with a great Q post tomorrow & revisit my planned post another time.

The good news is tomorrow is Friday. Thank goodness.

Goodnight.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment