Saturday, May 5, 2012

Winner winner chicken dinner

Today has been busy. With Emma's help, I put together two Closetmaid storage pieces, a cube unit and a two-door cabinet, and put them in the living room. We had one corner that was the problem corner - I couldn't figure out what to do with the things there! It's much nicer now.

So, tonight I'm going to share a pin from Pinterest. This one was our dinner tonight, in honor of Cinco de Mayo. If you follow through to the pinned recipe, though - that's not what I made. I followed the directions in the caption on Pinterest: 2.5 lbs boneless, skinless chicken, 1 packet taco seasoning, 1 packet ranch dressing mix, and 1 can chicken broth in crock pot until cooked through. Then I took out the chicken, shredded it, and returned it to the liquid while I cooked yellow rice and black beans. Very easy, delicious dinner!

3 comments:

  1. Yum! I make chicken tacos this way too but not with the ranch..may need to try that! I'm thinking about doing chicken this way this week and making enchiladas..you know, think outside the box :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow the dinner does sound delicious

    ReplyDelete