1. If you're Facebook friends with me, then you already know that Sophie did her first somersault last night. I wish I had grabbed my camera, I could tell what she was trying to do. But I honestly didn't think she'd get there yet! She did, though, and sat up and grinned so big, so proud of herself. It was great.
2. This week, I've worn shirts I haven't been able to wear in three years.
3. Yesterday was the first time I opened my laptop since last weekend.
4. Last night we watched Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed get married finally.
5. Their kids can really sing.
6. I was planning on making spaghetti and garlic bread for dinner last night. I wanted chicken and dumplings, but didn't want to take that long to cook. Browned some ground beef and we were out of spaghetti sauce! Not enough meat for tacos, so I thought I'd make some brown gravy and noodles and mix all together. Out of gravy mix, too. So, I cooked a box of macaroni and cheese and mixed it all together, and heated some vegetables. At that point I was just done trying.
7. Tonight I'm going to the grocery store.
8. My eyes were more green than blue yesterday. Not sure which color they are today. Yes, they change. The outer part of my irises is blue, the inner part is green, and sometimes one color is more dominant.
9. Emma's eyes were blue when she was little, then for a few years changed like mine do, but now they're all green. So far Sophie's are still solid blue.
10. I really need to get my car fixed. There is a hole in the muffler or something, and it is killing my gas mileage! Takes almost a quarter of a tank to get to work and back every day. Luckily I have a small tank.
11. I'm mostly over Angry Birds. I still play it, but I honestly don't care about achievements. That goes for any game - they're useless! And designed to make people want to play more. Instead, they annoy me and make me want to play less.
12. I can't wait to get The Sims 3 Pets, though. Although I hardly ever have time to play anymore.