Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day 16 - I'll pass, thanks

Day 16 → Someone or something you definitely could live without.

I could definitely live without alarm clocks. Seriously, I would love to be able to work around my sleep pattern! I could get so much more accomplished, you know? I do hate getting up early and can't fall asleep at an earlier time at night (usually).

I could most definitely live without IBS. I would LOVE to live without it. And I've passed it on to Emma, also. Too early to know for Sophie, but at least I know how to feed her when she's older to lessen the severity if she DOES develop the evil monster.

I could live without reactive airway disease, and most of the year I DO live without it thank goodness. But whenever I catch a cold/respiratory infection/sinus infection/whatever, I have an allergic reaction to the infection (I know, right?!?) and cough like I'm trying to rid myself of my lungs for 8-12 weeks afterward. Thank goodness I have an inhaler for it now.

I can also definitely live without knowing ANYTHING about the lives of Paris, Lindsey, Miley, a Kardashian, anyone from The Hills.... It's bad when I know all about Heidi & Spencer's dating, marriages, divorce or not, surgery, habits, whatever... and have never seen one episode of any show they've been on. Same with the Kardashian/Jenner family. Not. One. Single. Episode. So how do I know about all this crap? Why is it in my head??

No comments:

Post a Comment