Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A fun little holiday quiz-like thing

I found this holiday quiz at Glenneth's blog, Let's Talk and Walk. If you're into healthy living, check out her blog!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I do a mix of both, but haven't used bows or ribbons in years. Too tempting for cats and small children!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial.
3. When do you put up the tree? After Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? Between Christmas and New Years.
5. Do you like eggnog? I can't stand the stuff.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? OMG that's hard! Depends on my age I guess. My Cabbage Patch doll, Barbie home and office, CD player...
7. Hardest person to buy for? my father
8. Easiest person to buy for? the girls
9. Mail or email Holiday cards? mail. Although every year it's "pray they make it before New Year."
10. Worst gift you ever received? knick-nacks
11. Favorite Holiday Movie? White Christmas
12. When do you start shopping for the holidays? I don't have a set shopping date really. I start picking up things here and there in October or November, unless i find something amazing earlier.
13. Have you ever recycled a present? not that I remember
14. Favorite thing to eat during the holidays? chocolate, Norwegian cookies
15. Lights on the tree? Yes
16. Favorite Holiday song? Santa Baby, Christmas Wrapping
17. Travel during Holidays or stay home? We usually stay home
18. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer’s? Of course.
19. Angel on the tree top or a star? Neither. It's a tall glass pointy-bulby-thingy, similar to this:

20. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Bills, and most people's attitudes
21. Favorite ornament theme or color? We don't have a theme or color scheme. Our ornaments are a mix of ornaments from both our childhoods, and special ones we've bought or have been made during our marriage.
22. Favorite holiday dinner? I really don't have a favorite.
23. What gift are you hoping to receive this year? Books and the Sims 3 newest expansions.
Want to play along? Answer in the comment section below or link to your blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment