Friday, May 13, 2011

Got baby food?

Since Blogger was down and I couldn't post here for Blogathon 2011, I posted on my other blog.

Yes, I have more than one. Total blog glutton. (Or glutton for punishment?)

When Sophie was a baby (a younger baby than she now is) I decided to make her baby food. I had books, I had websites, and I had my baby food maker. So, I started making fruits and vegetables, and as she grew we moved on to bigger foods.

For some reason I decided to chronicle the process, and Adventures in Babyfooding was born.

Now that Sophie is a toddler, she is mostly eating table food so I don't update as often as I used to, but I still have a soft spot for it. It is a great record of her life so far, complete with adorable pictures.

1 comment:

  1. such a great idea to keep a running blog about your daughter's growing up- eating etc- I realize (the older I get) how easy it is to forget the smallest of details (even some of the big ones). I'm thankful for anything I have recorded.

    ReplyDelete