I've been carrying around some secrets, faking my way through some conversations. But now, I'm exposing myself.
- I didn't watch Oprah. Last show, first show, any in between. I feel nothing now that her show's gone.
- I am female and HATE Dirty Dancing.
- Also no American Idol, Dancing With the Stars, Bachelor/ette, or Biggest Loser
- I looooove Big Brother, however.
- Over the years, I've somehow given the impression (???) that I'm tech-savvy. Most of the time, though, I rely on my husband to do computer-technical stuff.
- When we watch shows through Netflix on the Xbox, Emma operates it.
- I have a slight addiction problem - it's The Sims. First the original, then Sims 2, now Sims 3. I've also developed a fondness for Lego Harry Potter - but still need someone to turn the Xbox on for me. And then back off again.
- I can't stand Dora the Explorer, but I see how Sophie responds to it in the pediatrician's waiting room and turned it on for her yesterday morning to buy myself a little more time for getting ready for work. (In less than 5 minutes she was done, though, and in her room playing. Yes!)