Thursday, August 19, 2010

Winners!

I have an exciting announcement:

I won the lottery!

Chris and I are thrilled to have such a windfall - and Emma is already writing her Christmas list (or emailing links, actually...) So what are we going to do with all that money?

Pay off all our debt

New car for me

New house!!

Get ALL medical/dental/vision needs taken care of for all of us.

His mom, my parents will get something. Also my former college (which really needs help right now) and his school will each get a donation. Also the church.

College for Emma and Sophie, and for me also - I still have that pesky degree to finish.

He will start his own business, and I will be free to be "Mom" and also have some writing/painting time.

Of course there will be the investments - this money will have to last a long time!
I think we'll take a nice vacation, also.


Sadly, this is just pretend. It would be nice to have everything magically taken care of, but since I don't even buy lottery tickets I just don't see it happening. I also would never be so tacky to announce it like this.

It sure is fun to imagine once in a while, though!

So what would you do if you won millions?

No comments:

Post a Comment