Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 11 - Compliments

You'll notice I skipped Day 10. This was Day 10: Day 10 → Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know. Once again, I had nothing. No toxic friendships, no horrid coworkers... nothing. So, I skipped it.

Day 11 → Something people seem to compliment you the most on.

This "something"  has changed over the years. When I was a teenager, it was always my hair. Everywhere I went, I'd get comments about my hair. Now, it's my children. How beautiful they are, their hair, their eyes, Sophie's cute chubby little cheeks, their behaviour... it's endless! And I couldn't be happier.

Although, it would be nice if people got my hair colour CORRECT now. I don't mind not being complemented myself, but I've been called both a brunette and a blond lately. What's up with that??

No comments:

Post a Comment