Sunday, August 31, 2014

Getting to know me - what do I prefer?

I skipped yesterday; it was not a day of feeling well. Friday afternoon my mom, Sophie, and I went to the grocery store. We desperately needed groceries, and I wanted out of the house. My discharge paperwork said I can go out as I feel like it, I just can't drive. Also, the gas station attached with the grocery store has 30 cents off per gallon on Fridays and my car was in dire need of a fill up. I walked slowly, and didn't lift anything heavy. My teen daughter works there, and Friday afternoon she was working as courtesy clerk instead of cashiering, so she was able to put the dog food in my cart, and take the bags to the car for us. But the outing was still a bit much, and I spent most of yesterday recovering from it. 


Do you prefer

  • Traveling I love to travel! We did a lot of it when I was growing up, and I still love traveling and seeing new places.
  • Staying home Sometimes I definitely prefer to stay home and hide. I need regular alone time to decompress. 
  • Going out It can be fun, definitely. 
  • Cooking Eh, cooking is neutral for me. Sometimes I enjoy it, I rarely dislike it, but it's one of those things that must be done. 
  • Eating out Once in a while. I wouldn't want to eat out every day.
  • Entertaining at home Not really. I get too stressed about it.
  • Large parties Someone else's large party would be fun to attend. I don't particularly want to host one.
  • Small parties where you know everyone Yes! This is definitely my preference.
  • Quiet evenings with a few friends An evening with friends is never quiet. And it's great.
  • Being alone Sometimes it's necessary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment