Yesterday I had my back surgery. Monday afternoon I received a call from the hospital bumping up my surgery by half an hour to 4 pm. It was still almost 6 before I got to go back for my surgery; apparently the one in front of mine was longer than anticipated. I woke up in recovery at 9 pm, and was home by 11 last night. What a long day! It went well, with no complications thank goodness. The surgeon told my husband that the disc was even worse than he could tell from my MRI and that I was one tough lady - he couldn't believe I'd been working and walking and functioning semi-normally this whole time. Now I'm at home for the next two weeks recuperating. The numbness in my leg and foot have already gone, which is a big relief! It had actually gotten painful to walk on my left foot; the numbness made it feel like I was constantly stepping on a marble. I'll be so glad when the surgery site has healed and I can be back to normal again finally.
Now, for the fun stuff:
Who Would You Like To...
- Hear From My "sisters" - but we keep in touch with Facebook and other social media .The distance makes normal communication difficult.
- Never Hear From Again Oh, I'm sure there is someone, but I can't think of anyone at the moment.
- Look Like My 18-year-old self
- Be Like Myself
- Meet The cast of Sherlock, David Tennant, Peter Capaldi, Nathan Fillion, John Barrowman
- Get to Know Livia and Johanna Liv <3
- Learn from / Study With I'm constantly learning from other people.
- Impress Everyone! Haha. No really, I have no idea.
- Teach My daughters