Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Getting to know me - my style

This one is tricky. I don't have a set style. I like what I like, but as individual pieces, not "styles." I'll try, anyway ;)

Style

  • Clothing I love clothes. I love colors. I love stripes, I love neutrals, I love interesting pieces. Here are some examples of things I'd love to wear:  
  • Hair Low-maintenance. I spend very little time styling my hair. It's baby fine, and slips out of most styles anyway. It's long, so easy to pull back into a bun, ponytail, or braid, or clip back somehow. I spend more time with it up than down just to keep it out of my face. 
  • Music Eclectic. My iPod contains a mix of pop, alternative, rock, classical, jazz, musicals, rap, and music from the 1940s to now.
  • Makeup Love it, and wear it almost every day, but natural-looking. I do love to play with lipsticks, though. I own several dozen lipsticks and glosses.
  • Body Art I appreciate it on other people, but it's not for me. Yet.
  • Car I like mine. But I'd rather have something else. 
  • Decor Just like my clothing style - classic, but fun colors and patterns. 

No comments:

Post a Comment