- Clothing I love clothes. I love colors. I love stripes, I love neutrals, I love interesting pieces. Here are some examples of things I'd love to wear:
- Hair Low-maintenance. I spend very little time styling my hair. It's baby fine, and slips out of most styles anyway. It's long, so easy to pull back into a bun, ponytail, or braid, or clip back somehow. I spend more time with it up than down just to keep it out of my face.
- Music Eclectic. My iPod contains a mix of pop, alternative, rock, classical, jazz, musicals, rap, and music from the 1940s to now.
- Makeup Love it, and wear it almost every day, but natural-looking. I do love to play with lipsticks, though. I own several dozen lipsticks and glosses.
- Body Art I appreciate it on other people, but it's not for me. Yet.
- Car I like mine. But I'd rather have something else.
- Decor Just like my clothing style - classic, but fun colors and patterns.