Saturday, August 23, 2014

Getting to know me - my favorites

This should be fun!

Your favorite

  • Music Oh goodness, so much! REM is my long-time favorite. 
  • Cartoon Umm... No idea. Cartoons in our house right now consist of Clone Wars, My Little Pony, Care Bears, Barbie, and Lego Friends. I used to love Daria and The Tick when I was in college, do they count?
  • Font Do people seriously have favorite fonts?? Wow.
  • Color Red
  • Song Oh man. Not sure. I love a lot of songs.
  • Flavor Flavor of what? Dark chocolate, Nutella, peppermint for gum, cherry or orange for Starburst and Skittles and popsicles, and there is no way I could choose a favorite flavor of ice cream. There are way too many.
  • Scent Orange, vanilla, cinnamon, clean baby, my husband, the flowering bush in my yard that I have no idea what it is, chocolate chip cookies
  • Magazine Working Mother, Real Simple, Glamour
  • TV Show Sherlock!! Followed by Doctor Who, Castle, Bones, Orphan Black, The Blacklist
  • Book That's like asking someone to pick their favorite child! Top choices are The Great Gatsby, The Moonstone, Millennium trilogy (The Girl Who... books)
  • Movie The Whole Nine Yards
  • Language I love languages. 
  • Food I'm not so sure anymore. My mom's lasagna and potato salad (not together of course), creamy garlic pasta, quinoa, broccoli
  • Beverage Sweet tea, iced coffee
  • Fruit Cherries, fresh peaches
  • Vegetable Broccoli and carrots 
  • Season Autumn
  • Subject in School Reading (go figure), literature
  • Weekend Activity Reading, napping, playing, going to the park, family time in any form.
  • Ice Cream Flavor Impossible to choose! Chocolate, cookie dough, chocolate chip mint, choc chip cherry, cherry vanilla, peppermint, coffee, caramel...
  • Pizza toppings Broccoli, mushroom, garlic, Parmesan, and mozzarella.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE peppermint ice cream! Too bad I'm lactose intolerant and what not :-)

    ReplyDelete