Thursday, August 28, 2014

Getting to know me - Do I?

Do you...?

  • Have any tattoos (where?) Nope
  • Have any piercings (where?) Just my ears
  • Have any scars Oh yes. Lots. I scar easily.
  • Get along with your parents? Most definitely!
  • Get motion sickness Sometimes
  • Think you're a health nut Not really
  • Type with your fingers on the right keys Mostly
  • Play an instrument Yes
  • Play an instrument well No
  • Sleep with a stuffed animals Nope
  • Have a significant other Yes!
  • Have a dream that keeps coming back Several
  • Believe there is life on other planets I have no idea
  • Read the newspaper The online version
  • Read the comics No
  • Read the sports pages Not a chance.
  • Check the weather forecast Yes
  • Go to restaurants alone Yes
  • Consider yourself tolerant of others Definitely
  • Like the taste of alcohol Not at all
  • Drink Everyone drinks, or we'd get dehydrated and die. I drink water, tea, coffee, soda, juices
  • Smoke No
  • Swear Sometimes
  • Sing Not well
  • Sing in public Not at all
  • Sing in the shower No
  • Laugh Of course!
  • Joke A bit
  • Read Constantly! 
  • Exercise Occasionally
  • Diet No. I prefer overall healthier eating
  • Cook I have to!
  • Believe in astrology No
  • Read your horoscope No
  • Believe in magic Not really
  • Believe in miracles Yes
  • Go to church Yes
  • Have any secrets Doesn't everyone?
  • Have any pets Oh yes. These two dogs... and my oldest daughter has two firebelly toads and a gerbil
  • Have any children Yep! E and S, the twins born 12 years apart 
  • Have any brothers or sisters Not biological, but yes
  • Work Yes, both outside the home and at home
  • Have a college degree (or go to or plan to go to college I have an associate degree. Eventually I'll finish. Hopefully
  • Chat to strangers who instant message you No
  • Talk to strangers on the bus I don't take the bus, but theoretically, yes
  • Wear hats No
  • Like yourself Most of the time
  • Wish on stars No
  • Like your handwriting No
  • Trust others easily Sometimes
  • Like puns Eh, sometimes
  • Have a good sense of humor Yes
  • Take walks in the rain No way.

No comments:

Post a Comment