Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sick day

I know, yesterday I promised a post about the weather. Exciting, right? Terrifying is more like it. A tornado devastated my hometown, going right through the downtown area.  Thankfully my parents were fine, no damage to their area at all, but many families lost their homes and businesses. Later that night, right after the movie anyway, as Emma and I were driving home, another supercell came through where we were and we were caught in it.

But, it will still have to wait.

Last week my husband was on a business trip to Orlando. His roomate had a sick daughter. My husband comes home, he gets sick. He's been at home since Friday. Then last night, Emma was up at 3:30 with a fever, chills, sore throat, and headache. Then at 4:30, Sophie had her turn. She had a lower fever and was coughing and crying. During all this I started coughing. Today, I'm coughing, hot, cold, and dizzy. Lots of dizzy. Soon I'll be at home and in bed. If I follow their pattern, it won't be long until I have the fever and chills and body aches and everything else along with it. So if you don't here from me for a couple days, that's why.

Stay healthy!

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for all the damage and devastation to your area . . . and I hope that you all get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so very sorry to hear about you all being sick- and the tornado and devastation in your area!! Please stay safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better. I hope all the germs vacate your house, and soon! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete