Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Meanwhile, over at Examiner.com....

I know, I know - I'm behind in my Blogathon posts! I have a plan for catching up, though, honest! We had a great visit with family from Norway, but then I caught a nasty cold. Sophie was sick early last week, and I guess all our running around weakened my immune system enough to catch it myself.

In the meantime, I have a new article published at examiner.com - did you know Facebook introduced clickable, searchable hashtags today? It's true!

In case you missed them, here are some other articles from earlier in the month:
Current Twitter trends in Knoxville
Using Twitter to save money
Area Twitter accounts to follow for summer fun

Also, if you're not already, be sure to subscribe to my updates on Examiner.com! It's easy to do, and you'll get an email whenever I publish a new article. And if you think you'd like to write for Examiner.com for your area, use this link to apply. What could be better than getting paid to write about what you already know and love?

No comments:

Post a Comment