Thursday, June 13, 2013

20 totally random things

1. I'm coughing a lot.
2. Candy Crush is the devil. Especially level 65.
3. Norwegian chocolate is much better than American chocolate.
4. My girls are growing up way too quickly.
5. Ghost Hunters is a pretty great show.
6. I wish Sophie would never learn to say "cut" properly. I love how she says it now! "Cuck"
7. I've actually styled my hair two days in a row.
8. Tomorrow, it's not going to happen.
9. Our dogs need baths desperately.
10. So does my car.
11. I made a delicious dinner, totally from scratch. I improvised but didn't measure anything so can't share the recipe.
12. I'm mostly taking everyone's word that it tasted good; with this cold I can't taste anything.
13. Now that the child can open the childproof latches, it's probably time to remove them.
14. I wrote a freelance article last night and I'm anxiously waiting for a response. Client has 3 days, though.
15. I'm not a patient person.
16. We watched Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets earlier.
17. Now I really want to play Lego Harry Potter.
18. Apparently, the dogs also need a walk.
19. I should be doing laundry right now.
20. I think I'll go to bed early instead.

1 comment: