As I'm sure you've gathered from my last post, I am in need of inspiration. So, when I read this post on Glenneth's blog Let's Talk and Walk, I knew I had to do it, too. I'd love to read your answers, too! Leave in comments, or if you blog and participate, leave me a link to your post.
1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday?
* Sleeping in, and family time
2) List your top three favorite TV shows.
3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them?
* Take them.
4) Why do you blog?
* I blog because I must. Writing, having an outlet, is as strong a need to me as chocolate and caffiene. Maybe moreso, if that's possible.
5) Share five websites that you visit regularly…
6) If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list who would it be?
* I couldn't just pick one - it would have to be a group lunch with @mamasachs, @ga_freckles, @caseymisek, @kianaB, and @indigowolf. One big, Notchy, lunchfest :)
7) List a few of your favorite snacks.
* cheddar cheese and crackers, fresh fruit
8 ) Do you have a pet? If so, what kind?
* We have two dogs.
9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without?
* My iPhone
* My wedding rings
10) What’s your favorite drink?
* sweet tea. I am a true Southerner in this case (although I like my tea without lemon).
11) Do you enjoy cooking?
* I always do it, sometimes I enjoy it.
12) Do you have children?
13) What are your favorite hobbies?
* Reading, writing, and creating things. All kinds of things. I jump from one creative outlet to the next like hopscotch.
14) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing?
* Both, equally.
15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
* My lack of confidence
16) Who is your favorite actor/actress?
*I don't know if I have favorites, exactly... I like Will Smith movies. Taye Diggs has always been a favorite. Nathan Fillion is pretty great.
17) What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week?
* Had Emma to school on time.
18) Do you live near your family or far from them?
* My parents are an hour away from us, that's our closest family. Everyone else is out of state.
19) List three of your talents.
* Making pretty things.
* Making caffeine disappear
20) What is your greatest attribute?
* I have no idea. What is a great attribute in one way is a great cause of trouble in another.