Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day 13




Reading is my addiction. A good book is like a drug - when I force myself to put it down, I still think about it, wondering what happens next, forcing myself to wait until an appropriate time to read more. More than once I've been awake almost all night because I just couldn't sleep until I've finished a particularly good book.

I am thankful for free Kindle books on Amazon. The photo is my count as of last night. I also remove books as I finish them, so you can imagine how many I've downloaded!

I'm in book heaven.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I totally want a kindle...and I totally need to get back into reading too :-)

    Oh and I posted the St. Elmo's Fire song on my post just for you :-) But in case...here it is:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVf4_WglzWA

    ReplyDelete