Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 7: Something funny

When E had her neurologist appointment, it was at lunchtime so she came to work with me for a couple hours (I have a 45 minute commute - makes going to pick her up in the middle of the day unfeasable). To pass the time, she drew this picture, copied from the original here.

 
She knows how much I despise (and that might not be a strong enough word...) the "LOLCat" phenomenon. The cutesy pictures are bad enough, but then people add these inane captions with horrid spelling and grammar - I just can't take it! They make me feel violent. So this sign is hilarious to me.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Too funny. Amazing how kids know us! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very funny picture. In my opinion kids know us better than we know kids. They know exactly how parents react.

    ReplyDelete