...and I'm in need of inspiration. Here is a fun survey-type post that I found courtesy of Bing (although Binging sounds somehow dirtier than Googling). Enjoy!
The "Me" survey
1. What time did you get up this morning?
I'm really not sure. Not as early as I was planning, because Miss S woke up and needed a morning cuddle and milk time <3
2. Diamonds or pearls?
Both, preferably together in something gorgeous and sparkly
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Sex and the City 2 I think? No, it was You Again. Daughter-date with E.
4. What's your favorite TV show?
House and Bones
5. What did you have for breakfast this morning?
scrambled eggs and toast. I LOVE that I can get "real" food from Krystal on my way to work!
6. What's your favorite cuisine?
It really varies by my mood... can't go wrong with pasta, though
7. What foods do you dislike?
Not a meat fan. Tomatoes, onions, peppers, olives, and pimento.
8. What is your favorite chip flavor?
Not a big chip eater... barbecue I guess
9. What's your favorite CD at the moment?
who listens to CDs anymore? iPod on shuffle
10. What kind of car do you drive?
maroon Mitsubishi Mirage. Love the alliteration there ;)
11. Favorite sandwich?
from a restaurant: club sandwich from Time Warp Tea Room. Homemade: turkey, sharp cheddar, lettuce, crispy bacon
12. What characteristics do you despise?
Intolerance, stupidity, ignorance
13. What is your favorite type of clothing?
I love clothes...
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation.Where?
15. What color is your bathroom?
one is ivory with maple cabinetry, the other is black, white, and grey
16. Favorite brand of clothing?
New York and Co, Worthington
17. Where would you retire to?
Someplace relaxing and beautiful
18. Favorite time of the day?
Weekend mornings, weekday evenings
19. What was your most memorable birthday?
I've had a lot of memorable ones
20. Where were you born?
Panama City, FL
21. Favorite sport to watch?
I'm SO not a sports fan! Although I do enjoy hockey live.
24. What fabric detergent do you use?
the bottle says All Free & Clear, but inside is the Target version ;) (It didn't make sense to throw out the handy push-button spout bottle!)
25. Were you named after anyone?
both my grandmothers
26. Do you wish on stars?
27. When did you last cry?
Last week watching Army Wives, funeral scene.
28. Do you like your handwriting?
I don't like or dislike it. It just is. It has changed since I had wrist surgery 2 years ago, though.
29. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?
Of course! I'm awesome ;)
30. Are you a daredevil?
Not even close.
31. Do looks matter?
32. How do you release anger?
Release? What's that??
34. What were your favorite toys as a child?
Barbies, blocks, my dollhouse, my car/plane/truck/helicopter, books
35. What class in High School was totally useless?
37 Favorite movies?
The Whole Nine Yards, Rent
38. What are your nicknames?
My mom calls me Jen.
39. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
40. Do you think that you are strong?
41. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
chocolate, cherry, chocolate chip mint, cookie dough, peach, coffee, caramel, vanilla, sweet cream....
42. What are your favorite colors?
43. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
44. Who do you miss the most?
46 What color pants are you wearing?
47. Last thing you ate?
See breakfast above
48. Favorite song?
Born This Way. First song that's ever summed up my whole philosophy so catchily.
49. If you were a CRAYON what color would you be?
I hate this question. I don't know, what color do YOU think I'd be?
50. Last person you talked to on the phone?
51. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
52. Favorite drink?
Sweet tea. I'm a true southerner.
53. Do you wear contacts?
yes, since I was 13
54. Favorite day of the year?
55. Endings happy or sad?
Summer of course
57. Hugs OR Kisses?
58. What is Your Favorite Dessert?
ice cream :) Cheesecake. cookies.
59. What Book(s) are you reading?
currently the second Nikki Heat book (yes, from Caste on ABC)
60. What is on your mouse pad?
my employer's logo
61. What Did You Watch Last night on TV?
62. Favorite Smells?
freshly-bathed baby, some flowers, baking, Italian food
63. Stones or Beatles?
64. What's the furthest you've been from home?
You might notice some numbers are missing. Those were the ridiculous "who will send this back? who will you send it to?" questions that are just assinine. I deleted them. You're welcome.