Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Because it's a rainy day

...and I'm in need of inspiration. Here is a fun survey-type post that I found courtesy of Bing (although Binging sounds somehow dirtier than Googling).  Enjoy!

The "Me" survey

1. What time did you get up this morning?
I'm really not sure. Not as early as I was planning, because Miss S woke up and needed a morning cuddle and milk time <3

2. Diamonds or pearls?
Both, preferably together in something gorgeous and sparkly

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Sex and the City 2 I think? No, it was You Again. Daughter-date with E.

4. What's your favorite TV show?
House and Bones

5. What did you have for breakfast this morning?
scrambled eggs and toast. I LOVE that I can get "real" food from Krystal on my way to work!

6. What's your favorite cuisine?
It really varies by my mood... can't go wrong with pasta, though

7. What foods do you dislike?
Not a meat fan. Tomatoes, onions, peppers, olives, and pimento.

8. What is your favorite chip flavor?
Not a big chip eater... barbecue I guess

9. What's your favorite CD at the moment?
who listens to CDs anymore? iPod on shuffle

10. What kind of car do you drive?
maroon Mitsubishi Mirage. Love the alliteration there ;)

11. Favorite sandwich?
from a restaurant: club sandwich from Time Warp Tea Room. Homemade: turkey, sharp cheddar, lettuce, crispy bacon

12. What characteristics do you despise?
Intolerance, stupidity, ignorance

13. What is your favorite type of clothing?
I love clothes...

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation.Where?
Europe, Brasil

15. What color is your bathroom?
one is ivory with maple cabinetry, the other is black, white, and grey

16. Favorite brand of clothing?
New York and Co, Worthington

17. Where would you retire to?
Someplace relaxing and beautiful

18. Favorite time of the day?
Weekend mornings, weekday evenings

19. What was your most memorable birthday?
I've had a lot of memorable ones


20. Where were you born?
Panama City, FL

21. Favorite sport to watch?
I'm SO not a sports fan! Although I do enjoy hockey live.



24. What fabric detergent do you use?
the bottle says All Free & Clear, but inside is the Target version ;) (It didn't make sense to throw out the handy push-button spout bottle!)

25. Were you named after anyone?
both my grandmothers

26. Do you wish on stars?
Nope

27. When did you last cry?
Last week watching Army Wives, funeral scene.

28. Do you like your handwriting?
I don't like or dislike it. It just is. It has changed since I had wrist surgery 2 years ago, though.

29. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?
Of course! I'm awesome ;)

30. Are you a daredevil?
Not even close.

31. Do looks matter?
Sometimes

32. How do you release anger?
Release? What's that??

34. What were your favorite toys as a child?
Barbies, blocks, my dollhouse, my car/plane/truck/helicopter, books

35. What class in High School was totally useless?
PE

37 Favorite movies?
The Whole Nine Yards, Rent


38. What are your nicknames?
My mom calls me Jen.

39. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
No

40. Do you think that you are strong?
yes

41. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
chocolate, cherry, chocolate chip mint, cookie dough, peach, coffee, caramel, vanilla, sweet cream....

42. What are your favorite colors?
red

43. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
My body


44. Who do you miss the most?
my grandmother



46 What color pants are you wearing?
black

47. Last thing you ate?
See breakfast above

48. Favorite song?
Born This Way. First song that's ever summed up my whole philosophy so catchily.

49. If you were a CRAYON what color would you be?
I hate this question. I don't know, what color do YOU think I'd be?

50. Last person you talked to on the phone?
My mom

51. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Attitude

52. Favorite drink?
Sweet tea. I'm a true southerner.

53. Do you wear contacts?
yes, since I was 13

54. Favorite day of the year?
Christmas day

55. Endings happy or sad?
Happy!

56. Winter/summer?
Summer of course

57. Hugs OR Kisses?
Both, please.

58. What is Your Favorite Dessert?
ice cream :) Cheesecake. cookies.

59. What Book(s) are you reading?
currently the second Nikki Heat book (yes, from Caste on ABC)

60. What is on your mouse pad?
my employer's logo

61. What Did You Watch Last night on TV?
Castle

62. Favorite Smells?
freshly-bathed baby, some flowers, baking, Italian food

63. Stones or Beatles?
both

64. What's the furthest you've been from home?
Jamaica

You might notice some numbers are missing. Those were the ridiculous "who will send this back? who will you send it to?" questions that are just assinine. I deleted them. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment