Friday, April 22, 2011

It's coloriffic!

*sigh* Yes, I know, another meme... I have a "serious" post brewing, but it's not ready to come out and play yet. And this was interesting! Apparently different colors represent different aspects of our personalities. Or not, either way it was fun.

Angry Red

1. Are you currently mad at someone?
Nope.

2. Which of your family members has the worst temper?
That is a tough one. Probably my husband, although we all have tempers.

3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone?
Yes

4. Is anyone mad at you?
Not that I know of!

5. Are you usually mad?
No. It really takes a lot to get me mad, then I don't stay that way for long.

6. When you're mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell?
I don't like confrontation.

Exciting Orange

1. Has anyone ever thrown a surprise party for you?
Yes, and it was fabulous!

2. What event is coming up that you're most excited about?
I can't think of one right now! Nothing coming up soon anyway

3. If you won a million dollars, what would be your first thought?
Shock

4. If you could have anything right now what would it be?
A nice nap. I'm so tired today!

Yellow Belly Self

1. Name: Christine

2. Birthday: September

3. What's your main goal in life?
To have mattered.

4. Do you want to have children?
I have two, that is enough.

5. When do you want to die?
When I am too old to go on any more

Opinionated Green

1. Are you against gay marriage?
NO.

2. Lower the drinking age?
Yes

3. Capital Punishment?
Yes.

4. Abortion?
Choice.

Lovely Blue

1. Do you love someone?
Yes.

2. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No.

3. Do you believe in love?
Yes.

Purple Query

Q: How glasses of water did you have today?
A: None yet

Q: What color are your socks?
A: I'm not wearing any

Q: Name one thing that you do everyday?
A: Breathe

Q: How much cash do you have on you right now?
A: Six dollars I think.

Q: Are you for or against Hillary?
A: Indifferent.

Q: Look to your left. What's there?
A: a wall

Q: What's the last piece of clothing you borrowed?
A: My daughter's shoes.

Q: What website(s) do you visit the most?
A: Facebook

Q: Do you have plants in your room?
A: Not in my room, but outside my house on the steps

Q: Does anything hurt on your body right now?
A: Not at the moment, which is a small miracle!

Q: Do you own a picture phone?
A: Yes

Last but not Least, Pink

1. Person you saw: Random people in the halls

2. Person you sent a text message to: Dana

3. Movie watched in cinema: You Again

4. Song you listened to: I can't remember. It was yesterday

5. Person you talked on the phone with: Coworker

6. What are you doing right now?
Typing.

7. What are you doing tonight?
The usual - make dinner, feed baby, clean up, bathe baby, watch a little TV and hope to stay awake!

8. What are you going to eat?
Spaghetti tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment