Thursday, April 21, 2011

Alphabet soup

I read this on a Twitter friend's new blog (read it here) and thought it was a fun and informative read, and of course I had to try it, too.
Enjoy :)

A – Age: 32
B – Bed size:Queen. I'd like a larger one, but we'd need a larger room first.
C – Chore you hate: Mopping, putting away laundry (I'm sure my husband is shocked by this one).
D – Dogs: We have two. Tucker is a Pointer mix, Daisy is a Corgi mix
E – Essential start to your day item: snooze button (only partially kidding) Chocolate milk, breakfast at some point
F – Favorite color: red
G – Gold or Silver: Gold
H – Height: 5’11″
I – Instruments you play: I took piano lessons for a long time, but I'd need a LOT of practice before I played again!
J – Job Title: Hospital Transport Liaison. Sounds fancy, huh?
K – Kid(s): Two beautiful redheads, Emma and Sophie
L – Live: Beautiful East Tennessee
M – Mom’s name: Martha
N – Nicknames: Mommy
O – Overnight hospital stay other than birth:  none
P – Pet Peeve: intolerance, bigotry, small-mindedness, stupidity, slow drivers
Q – Quote from a movie:I can't pick one, so here is a whole page of quotes from my favourite movie. They all make me laugh so hard.
R – Right or left handed: Right
S – Siblings: No biological siblings, but I have "sisters of the heart"
T – Time you wake up: too early
U- Underwear: What about it? Must be more specific there ;)
V – Vegetable you dislike: tomatoes! Icky, smelly things... and peppers
W – What makes me run late: procrastination
X – X-rays: so many! teeth, wrist, elbow, lungs, many of my insides
Y – Yummy food you make: Apparently Crack Roast is delicious (obviously I don't use actual crack, but they say it's so yummy and addictive I must put crack in the sauce, which we now call crack sauce). It's a teriyaki pork roast
Z – Zoo animals: I love the otters.

No comments:

Post a Comment