Today's prompt asks the question what 10 things would I say to my 16 year old self, if I could.
1. It gets better. The bullying and harassment will stop soon. Just keep going.
2. You won't be this close with these friends forever. But you will keep in touch with a lot of them thanks to social media. However, in just a couple years you'll be in college and you'll make new friends, who will be the best friends you could ask for.
3. You'll make some questionable choices, but that's okay. You'll learn and become a stronger person from them.
4. It's okay to ask hard questions.
5. It's okay to take care of yourself.
6. It's okay to say no.
7. Treasure the time with your friends, since some won't make it far into adulthood.
8. In 3 short years, you're going to grow up very quickly.
9. You're going to be okay.
10. Don't stop dreaming.