Sunday, July 22, 2012

My blog is fabulous!

Another blogger, Danielle of Colakeynotes, bestowed upon my blog the "Fabulous Blog Ribbon." How cool is that? And so nice of her! And since I just realized that I haven't posted since Tuesday (oops) I'm thrilled that it comes with writing prompts.
Now for the lists.

FIVE MOST FABULOUS MOMENTS OF MY LIFE (SO FAR)
  1. Marrying my husband
  2. Emma's birth
  3. Sophie's birth
  4. Bringing a healthy Sophie home from the hospital the second time
  5. Every single hug or kiss from one of my children.
FIVE THINGS I LOVE
  1. My family
  2. Ice cream
  3. Nutella
  4. Reading
  5. Friendship
FIVE THINGS I HATE 
  1. Slow drivers
  2. Prejudice of any kind
  3. Stupidity
  4. Tomatoes
  5. Titanic (the movie)
Nominations  
  1.  View from Down Here 
  2. MommaSachs

1 comment:

  1. Titanic? LOL. Is it because it's doomed and so sad at the end when Jack (Leonardo DiCaprio) dies? Or is it the WHOLE thing?

    ReplyDelete