Friday, September 12, 2014

Getting to know me - leisure time activities

Leisure Time: Do you like to...

  • Read Oh my goodness, yes
  • Go out, anywhere! Sometimes
  • Go dancing I used to - not so much now
  • See a show can be fun, at times
  • Rent a video Does anyone do this anymore? Netflix family here :)
  • Listen to music Certainly yes
  • Go for a walk Definitely
  • Watch television Yep. Favorites are Sherlock (BBC version), Doctor Who, Sherlock, The Blacklist, Sherlock, Castle, Supernatural, Bones, and I can't forget Sherlock.  O, and Arrow, and Orange is the New Black. 
  • Surf the web um... duh! 
  • Chat with friends online Yes. Great way to keep in touch with long distance friends!
  • Meet people for coffee and conversation Not nearly as often as I'd like!
  • Go to a party Do kids' birthday parties count?
  • Stay home Of course.
  • ...? I'm guessing this is for what else I do for leisure? Write. Play The Sims (or more accurately, build amazing houses and then never play the families). Do yard work (yes, I enjoy it). 

No comments:

Post a Comment