Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Um... Hi again :)

My Thanksgiving weekend break from blogging ran a bit long - sorry!
I thought about blogging a few times, but didn't know what to say. I had a fresh blank post all ready and waiting to be filled, several times the past couple weeks, but then nothing would come out. That filter I mentioned once? It has been a real downer lately. I can blog about internal struggles all day long, but things that go on with my family as a whole - I just can't do it. But after some tense times and a near-hysterical breakdown one morning, we are hopeful things are looking up. At least my hope is back and the panic has subsided. (BTW, no I'm not pregnant. Don't start any rumours - that's permanently prevented.)
So what have I been doing?
I've been downloading lots of free Kindle books and reading. I love to read. I like these sites:
Kindle Buffet
Book Bassett
New Free eBooks Discovered for you Daily (She really should shorten that title)
I do love to read. Have I mentioned that yet?

We put up our Christmas tree. You can see one of our new windows, too.


(There's a little elf behind the tree, too!)

Saturday we watched our town's Christmas parade, the first one we've had at night. It was lots of fun, and the lit-up floats were beautiful.

Today I had to make an emergency shopping trip on my lunch break (RIP zipper on my pants) and found a cute little LIVE Christmas tree at Walgreens! I brought it back to my office to liven things up a bit.


Isn't it adorable?

By the way, when I was out at lunch it was 67 degrees. And Christmas is in three weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Your tree is beautiful, as well as your new window! And, I love the little tree. I think I need to make a trip to Walgreens to find one for my own office!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tree! Love how warm and Christmasy it looks!

    ReplyDelete