Friday, June 5, 2009

Breaking news!

I have breaking news. I'm just going to come right out and say it.

I'm.......

I'm....

Ok so I still can't type the word.

Let me try this way - Emma is going to no longer be an only child.



Seriously.



Just went to the doctor today, and she confirmed. Next February sometime we will have another child.



Things will be so much different this time around, too. For starters, it's on purpose (although I still can't quite believe it!). We are both 11 years older and wiser. I know a bit more about babies now (although when you start with zero knowledge, there is no where else to go but up, right?). Some things I know to pay attention to now, some things I know to ignore now as misinformation. I want to find out gender this time. I already have things picked out for the room; thank goodness we kept Emma's baby furniture.

Holy crap I'm going to have a teenager and a toddler at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment