Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Hi.

Hi again.

Yes, I know. It's been a while. Life happens. And keeps happening. And I have to Adult, which makes me tired. So after I Adult, I don't always have the ability to form coherent thoughts here. I think them, just can't quite express them.

So anyway, allow me to reintroduce myself.
(Yes, there's a purpose for this.)


See? Big baby.
I am a wife.
I am a mother of daughters.
I am a daughter.
I am a dog-mom. I hate that term, but basically it's true. We have a giant baby who sheds. A lot.
I am a feminist.
I am pro-choice.
I am pro gay marriage.
I am an employee.
I am a dreamer.
I am an optimist.
I am a bookaholic.
I am addicted to caffeine.
I am a friend.
I am quiet.
I am chatty.
I am not too many steps from vegetarianism.
I am frustrated.
I am fed up with the discord in our nation.
I am irritated by parroting of news commentators.
I am eclectic in my musical tastes.
I am a watcher of geekery.
I am also a Penny.
I am a lover of Pinterest.
I am achy.
I am loved.


So tell me about you! Bonus points if you use no physical description. We are not our bodies.


No comments:

Post a Comment