Thursday, July 17, 2014

What I've been doing

Being mostly confined to bed, I get bored easily. Also I have time to obsessively think about every project that needs completing, cleaning that needs to be done, and I drive myself (and I'm sure my family) crazy. So I'm trying to fill in the time.

So far, I've...
Painted my nails
Painted Sophie's nails
Sewed buttons back on pants, repaired small holes in clothes
Played blocks with Sophie on my bed
Washed the sheets twice (puppy accident and drink spill)
Netflix binging
Reading
Facebook
Games on my kindle
Referee disagreements between jealous dogs
Played hide and seek with the puppy
Been a pillow for our Pointer
Rescued countless items from puppy teeth
Had my hair eaten countless times by the puppy
Had good conversations with my oldest
"Shopped" online by pinning things I wanted to Pinterest
Spent lots of time on hold to doctor offices















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment