Sunday, July 28, 2013

Another episode of Sophie Says




Sophie spots a seashell thermometer that I've had since I was a kid. "I need that sheshell for my collection!" (I didn't know she had a collection.) "No, sweetie, it's mine." "We can share it, in my room."
That's not how it works, but nice try kiddo.

***
Sitting next to me, taking off her sandals. "My toes are stinky! Smell them, mama!"

***

Tuesday, we went to Garden of the Gods. There is a sign with the park rules, including no alcohol. We are joking about bringing a beer in the car and who would drink it before getting out.
Me: I don't like beer.
Cousin's wife: I don't like American beer.
Sophie: Well, I do!

***

Singing: "Tinkerbell, Tinkerbell, tingle all da way... E I E I O"

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment