First of all, I love you, Abby T. Writer. You make me laugh and I adore the way your mind works. Thank you so much for the award! Everyone else - go read her blog. Now. You can come back to this later. She's great.
Now, the details of this award:
- Display the Award Certificate on your website/blog.
- Announce your win with a post. Make sure to post a link back to me as a ‘thank you’ for the nomination.
- Present up to 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Award others - Ok here goes! (Numerical order does NOT equal ranking - I just like to keep things neat(ish).)
1. Depression Cookies Blog of author and all-around great lady Tia Bach, author of Depression Cookies and Chasing Memories.
2. View From Down Here Blog by Nain, lawyer, writer, wife, mom of an adorable baby girl. And owner of a shiny new car!
3. Anjali Enjeti Anjali should win an award for most fun name to say, ever. She is another author and blogger, and creator of the wonderful Summer Writing Prompts for Kids (and sometimes adults) that I am in love with. Her most recent post has some fabulous photos from London.
4. MommaSachs This is the blog of a friend of mine, who needs to blog more! Hint, hint.
There are others, but I'm too tired to link them all. But - check out my blogroll list on the right. Visit those blogs.
Ok, seven interesting things. Hm.
This is always the hardest part for me.
1. I'm terrified of heights but not flying.
2. I HATE tomatoes. Hate with a fiery passion. They are so gross and smelly and slimy and disgusting.
3. I drink too much caffeine.
4. I can't always fall asleep at night.
5. I will forever deny any correlation there.
6. I read a LOT.
7. I adore beautiful high heels and am quite sad that I can't wear them like I used to.