Today, I'm using a fun little meme I found here - the "Oh Baby!" meme.
1. When your kids were babies, did you ever use cloth diapers? No. I wanted to for Sophie, and if I could have been at home with her I probably would have used them. But since she goes to an in-home daycare, I just couldn't ask someone else to take that on.
2. Are you guilty of spoiling your children or grandchildren?Maybe. But not badly.
3. If you could give one piece of advice to your own children about how to raise their children, what would you say?Trust yourself. Whether you think something is wrong and the doctor doesn't, or well-meaning people are
4. Do you believe in spanking?
At times, if needed. I don't do a lot of it, but I'm not opposed to it.
5. Babies need pacifiers! They cry and carry on sometimes. Can you think of one adult person in your life who could also use a pacifier?Oh yes, without a doubt. I'm sure not going to name names here, though.
6. Have you ever been present for the birth of a child other than your own pregnancy and delivery?I have not.
7. Why are boy things blue and girl things pink?
Ancient, brilliant marketing that is further perpetuated today.